Fundraising Ideas please!!

Hi.

I would just like to ask if anyone has any good ideas for fundraising???

As some of you may remember My girlie was born 14 weeks prematurely and owes her life to the wonderful staff at Jessops neonatal unit. We have been thinking for a while about making her 2nd birthday a fundraiser for the unit.

I do have one idea in mind but I'm not sure if logistically it is even possible. I will know more in the next couple of weeks, however until then I wonder if anyone has any other ideas which we could do if my first idea falls through.

Thanks in advance. XXX

Where are you going to do the fund-raising? - At the party or at the hospital?

If you have a lot of people (adults with money) and children to benefit from the contents, buy or make a Piñata. (You can make it out of papier-maché)

Charge 10p a whack (but use light sticks, so it takes a lot of whacks to break it.)

Let the adults do the paying and the kids do the whacking. When it finally breaks, let the kids share out the sweeties.

Hi.

I would just like to ask if anyone has any good ideas for fundraising???

As some of you may remember My girlie was born 14 weeks prematurely and owes her life to the wonderful staff at Jessops neonatal unit. We have been thinking for a while about making her 2nd birthday a fundraiser for the unit.

I do have one idea in mind but I'm not sure if logistically it is even possible. I will know more in the next couple of weeks, however until then I wonder if anyone has any other ideas which we could do if my first idea falls through.

Thanks in advance. XXX

Not a new idea but baking and raffling cakes and stuff?

Archived