Who would you to resurrect from the dead?

I'm sure if your (can I make him/her immortal) wish was granted you could have gone a little further and added...not ageing.

I'd go for immortality but I just wonder what happens when the world ends. I think our time is far to short.:mad:

20 years ago, perhaps. Nowadays, no way!

I'm not in any hurry to die (and I've no reason that's going to happen in a hurry) but life sits easily on my shoulders.

Jimi Hendrix

Thats a good choice along with Janis Joplin, Frank Zappa, Jim Morrison and Marc Bolan. Saw Hendrix in 1967 when I was 16 at Sheffield City Hall and Zappa the following year in Manchester:D:love: What music, what times so happy to have been a teenager then

Thats a good choice along with Janis Joplin, Frank Zappa, Jim Morrison and Marc Bolan. Saw Hendrix in 1967 when I was 16 at Sheffield City Hall and Zappa the following year in Manchester:D:love: What music, what times so happy to have been a teenager then

I was at that concert, what a night it was.

Hendrix playing the guitar with his teeth.

It always astounds me that he was only 28 when he died.

But the good die young.

Thats why the old cow Thatcher is still malingering on.

Like that greek god, who had his liver ripped out every day, and it grew back, only to be ripped out again.

The great lady deserves eternal life.

Only she wasn't a god she was an evil old witch and she ripped the heart and guts out of the working classes:rant::rant::rant:

Archived