Who would you to resurrect from the dead?

Enoch Powell to sort our country out. A man before his time, sadly.

Angel.

I was going to say Enoch, but they never listened to him at the time, like they aren't listening to the enormity of the population increasing so much

My great grandad he was a operator in tanks in war. He died of cancer and old age back in 1999. We used to always visit him at the care home and he ment world to me. I wish I could have him back cos he never said much. But it was what he didn't say that helped me deal with a lot of badness in life. :)

My great grandad he was a operator in tanks in war. He died of cancer and old age back in 1999. We used to always visit him at the care home and he ment world to me. I wish I could have him back cos he never said much. But it was what he didn't say that helped me deal with a lot of badness in life. :)

Yes I understand.

He gave you absolutley no advice whatsover and you are in his eternal debt.

That sounds reasonable.

Thats a good choice along with Janis Joplin, Frank Zappa, Jim Morrison and Marc Bolan. Saw Hendrix in 1967 when I was 16 at Sheffield City Hall and Zappa the following year in Manchester:D:love: What music, what times so happy to have been a teenager then

You have no idea how much I envy you.

Mel Blanc, the voice of many many cartoon characters such as Barney Rubble, Sylvester, Bugs Bunny.. The list goes on.

I would also bring back Noriyuki "Pat" Morita, who played Mr Miyagi in the original Karate Kid trilogy back in the 80s.

Archived