Wedding dress help please

Hi everyone, I purchased my dress from wedding days at woodseats (impressions dress) and recieved the dress and now they have gone bust i need alteration doing to the dress, luckily i have wedding insurance and i can claim for alterations, but ive found that many bridal shops are busy and dont want to know. My wedding is in june and im abit stuck on who to turn too, any help please.

I am using Tricia at Dressed2impress in Hillsborough - she is the alterations person that Emily Bridal use and she also makes wedding dresses. She said she is quiet at the moment so might be worth getting an appointment with her now so you can book in for when you need a final fitting etc.

What a nightmare! Hope you get it sorted.

I am using Tricia at Dressed2impress in Hillsborough - she is the alterations person that Emily Bridal use and she also makes wedding dresses. She said she is quiet at the moment so might be worth getting an appointment with her now so you can book in for when you need a final fitting etc.

What a nightmare! Hope you get it sorted.

that was going to be my recommendation too....did i recommend tricia to you DM?

i might have to make sure you have some cards to take with you again after fridays fitting :P

x

Hey SC - no you didn't she is who Emily Bridal use, but when checking her out I did see all your recommendations and felt reassured!

aaahh, i knew she did alterations for one if not more bridal shops on ecclesall road but i didnt know which ones.

x

Archived