The EDL strike again

Sounds to me like your blaming the victims, I'll investigate before further comment.

it doesnt take much investigating tbh

EDL decide to stomp and chant around various places where they know muslims live

EDL provoke the resident communities to react

clashes follow

I'll lay blame where blame is due and I'll give credit where credit is due ,Iv read the report and it says there were 15 arrests what it does not say is whether the arrests where EDL or the other gang of Youths,It seems both factions may be to blame ,it takes two to fight,Im sure if any person with sympathies to the EDL or BNP were to jump the gun and say something like Asians strike again the forum would be in uproar...At least wait for the full facts to emerge before laying blame.

I'll lay blame where blame is due and I'll give credit where credit is due ,Iv read the report and it says there were 15 arrests what it does not say is whether the arrests where EDL or the other gang of Youths,It seems both factions may be to blame ,it takes two to fight,Im sure if any person with sympathies to the EDL or BNP were to jump the gun and say something like Asians strike again the forum would be in uproar...At least wait for the full facts to emerge before laying blame.

The arrests were all EDL. Two of them were hospitalised. 15 EDL went from the Barking protest to attack the Whitechapel mosque and came second. Their own Facebook reports are on http://www.edlnews.co.uk/edl-news.

Archived