The EDL strike again

I'll lay blame where blame is due and I'll give credit where credit is due ,Iv read the report and it says there were 15 arrests what it does not say is whether the arrests where EDL or the other gang of Youths,It seems both factions may be to blame ,it takes two to fight,Im sure if any person with sympathies to the EDL or BNP were to jump the gun and say something like Asians strike again the forum would be in uproar...At least wait for the full facts to emerge before laying blame.

Well said. To my mind if the EDL members were arrested it would say. Sounds like the EDL got a slap for daring to enter a Muslim area, how dare non Muslims do that?

Well said. To my mind if the EDL members were arrested it would say. Sounds like the EDL got a slap for daring to enter a Muslim area, how dare non Muslims do that?

More garbage. They got a slap for daring to attack a mosque.

From the EDL's own site:

"Fifteen of the 92 strong demo took the District Line to Whitechapel in a deliberate attempt to confront local people outside the East London Mosque."

http://www.edlnews.co.uk/edl-news

The arrests were all EDL. Two of them were hospitalised. 15 EDL went from the Barking protest to attack the Whitechapel mosque and came second. Their own Facebook reports are on http://www.edlnews.co.uk/edl-news.

Glamrocker or Banginman (his old username) always turns up on these threads trying to twist the truth!

I fear that you are being wilfully obtuse.

The sole raison d'etre of the EDL is to generate ill feeling and aggression towards Muslims as you well know.

Archived