I cant take it anymore

how do you get out of a hole?

im going out with someone who in the past has a issued of there own and like the fool that i am i took them to all the therapy you could through a stick @. in the begininng this had an effect but the haze has liftted and even though there is a change its not a very big one. now i all hear you saying you can't make a lepoard change their spots, but you can't expect me to become a lepoard! i have been pulled down to the bowels of hell and am trying to fight my way back with the help of medication, i have a life outside my home but the monkey on my back won't let go. they reside with me even though they now have somewhere to go they treat my home like a dos house they expect me to do everything for them & i mean everything, but to this i refuse i go out & stay out for hours just to come back to the same old same old including them asleep @ any time of the day. it has come to a head on more than once by last night i told them that i wanted to split up the response was silence. they need me more than i need them but they won't leave! i have thought about moving my things & just walking away but why should i?

how do you get out of a hole?

im going out with someone who in the past has a issued of there own and like the fool that i am i took them to all the therapy you could through a stick @. in the begininng this had an effect but the haze has liftted and even though there is a change its not a very big one. now i all hear you saying you can't make a lepoard change their spots, but you can't expect me to become a lepoard! i have been pulled down to the bowels of hell and am trying to fight my way back with the help of medication, i have a life outside my home but the monkey on my back won't let go. they reside with me even though they now have somewhere to go they treat my home like a dos house they expect me to do everything for them & i mean everything, but to this i refuse i go out & stay out for hours just to come back to the same old same old including them asleep @ any time of the day. it has come to a head on more than once by last night i told them that i wanted to split up the response was silence. they need me more than i need them but they won't leave! i have thought about moving my things & just walking away but why should i?

Get rid any way you can. Even if you love someone more than anything you cant allow them to selfishly bring you down. If they arent willing to put the effort in then why should you?

You only have one life, live it, enjoy it!!

Good luck :)

Archived