I cant take it anymore

Have you got someone who could be with you while you tell this person that they have x number of days to get out of your house? It might give you a bit more confidence. Other than that, changing the locks might be an option. Are you worried that they will harm you if you insist they leave?

The other person sounds very needy and scared.

They will not be able to move on without help, (and I don't mean a foot up the backside.)

So I suggest you be proactive and help them move to new place. Give them a definate date to move out by, help them pack and organise, arrange transport and help support them until they get settled. If they refuse or get nasty get (bigger) friends to help, or even the police.

Some people are emotional black holes. They will suck you into their drama and somehow, their problems always become your problems.

Unfortunately, they live with you so it's not a question of just blocking their calls and mysteriously being unavailable. Get them out of your space by any means possible and then cut off contact until such time as YOU feel like being around them again.

Be strong. I've no doubt they'll use every dirty trick in the book to try and guilt you into letting them stay, but stick to your guns. You being unable to relax in your own home is crazy. Good luck.

are drugs involved? I have come across quite a few girls who latch on to caring men and have taken them for every penny, even their home. Then they move on without a care in the world. Whatever the problem you need to speak with their advisor/probation officer etc. They will have the power to arrange a flat for them.

Some people are emotional black holes. They will suck you into their drama and somehow, their problems always become your problems.

Unfortunately, they live with you so it's not a question of just blocking their calls and mysteriously being unavailable. Get them out of your space by any means possible and then cut off contact until such time as YOU feel like being around them again.

Be strong. I've no doubt they'll use every dirty trick in the book to try and guilt you into letting them stay, but stick to your guns. You being unable to relax in your own home is crazy. Good luck.

The only post that the OP needs to read.:clap::thumbsup:

Archived