I cant take it anymore

The only post that the OP needs to read.:clap::thumbsup:

REALLY?!! You think so?

There were some other good ones. Changing the locks. cressida had some good advice, too.

I had a friend like this. She wasn't a bad person, but she was going through a bad patch. I bent over backwards to help to the point that her child lived with us for more than a year when there was no reason for her to be.

I finally realized that I was doing more harm than good by enabling her. The little girl went to her grandmother's and I did cut off contact until she got that worthless man out of her life and got help for her substance abuse problem. We're still friends today, but at the time, she made me feel like a pos for not helping her continue her self destructive behavior.

PS. I'm sorry I told you to shove it the other day. Are we cool now? :)

REALLY?!! You think so?

Yes, really.

Changing the locks. cressida had some good advice, too.

Sounds like the person the OP mentions doesn't leave the house though, so there would be no time to organise lock changing.

and you have to consider that the op will most likely have been getting paid in kind. He gets to have a girlfriend in return for accommodation. So who is exactly using who is a question that must be considered. I know one man who became a homeless alcoholic because of this situation, but as soon as he got sorted out he went into the same situation with another girl, and this one moved her "cousin" in, who was actually her boyfriend. She even faked pregnancy for 13 months to keep a roof over her head.

Archived