Worst car you ever bought?

My ex mate still running around in it. He says thanks :)

No problem, thanks to him for shifting it & giving me £30 for it, the police wanted to charge me some stupid amount to have it moved. Would've been more than the car was worth for me to fix it after it got smashed up.

I bought a new Ford Tempo for my wife back in 83. Piece of junk. I was glad to get rid of it 7 years later. It's still on the road today. The only Ford Tempo left I'll bet

Coudn't have been that bad then as its now 28 years old and for a Ford that is nothing short of a miracle. I suggest you get it back, it will be worth a fortune:hihi::hihi:

S reg Vauxhall Vectra from new (I know), in garage 7 times in 2 years, mechanics were useless, customer service guy was a nobhead (ex rover), handed it back after 2 years under hp agreement as it was worth less than I owed for it and the engine management light was coming on yet again.

old lada v reg hand painted black to this day i still have

psychological problems because of that car could only be driven with a passenger in car to help turn steering wheel the wooden chocks for brakes was lets say very intresting to stop above 10 mph there again doing 10mph was going flat out for it and that all depended if it started in first place seats that broke your back and numbed your arse coudnt go out in rain as wipers only ever worked for 10 mins before blowing fuse had a nice tape player in it though but coudnt use it cause it flattened battery good old days :hihi:

old lada v reg hand painted black to this day i still have

psychological problems because of that car could only be driven with a passenger in car to help turn steering wheel the wooden chocks for brakes was lets say very intresting to stop above 10 mph there again doing 10mph was going flat out for it and that all depended if it started in first place seats that broke your back and numbed your arse coudnt go out in rain as wipers only ever worked for 10 mins before blowing fuse had a nice tape player in it though but coudnt use it cause it flattened battery good old days :hihi:

Spot-on account of being a Lada driver :D

I had the misfortune of having to borrow my father-in-law's Lada Riva for a week many years ago. Had to dismiss most of my driving technique and adapt to driving what felt like a lump of concrete on wheels :help:

Hundi Lantra

First one I had failed its test on shockers. Had the work done and retested. Within a few days after the retest the auto gear box wouldnt engage when I was trying to leave the carpark on Bradfield Road. Ended up causing a traffic jam and had to be pushed back into the carpark by two Hillsborough skinheads.

To top it off, I went and bought a second Hundi Lantra because it had leather seats. owned it for two years. A garage did me a service and didnt screw the oil filter on properly so it peed oil on the works carpark, 6pm middle of winter, on breakdown cover :( , Shortley after the engine caught fire just as I got through the traffic lights on Holme lane. Yet again, I ended up been pushed into Hawley's Carpark by two Hillsborough skinheads.

The best car I owned was a BMW 520i. Absolutely loved that car. Before I got shut I'de put decent alloys on it, had it resprayed and new all weather tires. Basically spent more money on it than the car was worth. Daft boy! In the end it was costing me £50 per week in petrol just to do 130 miles, and it was due a test in 7 weeks. Put it on ebay and got one bidder that didn't show. Ended up scrapping it and cashing in the tax disc. I still have tears about it :(

Hundi Lantra

First one I had failed its test on shockers. Had the work done and retested. Within a few days after the retest the auto gear box wouldnt engage when I was trying to leave the carpark on Bradfield Road. Ended up causing a traffic jam and had to be pushed back into the carpark by two Hillsborough skinheads.

To top it off, I went and bought a second Hundi Lantra because it had leather seats. owned it for two years. A garage did me a service and didnt screw the oil filter on properly so it peed oil on the works carpark, 6pm middle of winter, on breakdown cover :( , Shortley after the engine caught fire just as I got through the traffic lights on Holme lane. Yet again, I ended up been pushed into Hawley's Carpark by two Hillsborough skinheads.

The best car I owned was a BMW 520i. Absolutely loved that car. Before I got shut I'de put decent alloys on it, had it resprayed and new all weather tires. Basically spent more money on it than the car was worth. Daft boy! In the end it was costing me £50 per week in petrol just to do 130 miles, and it was due a test in 7 weeks. Put it on ebay and got one bidder that didn't show. Ended up scrapping it and cashing in the tax disc. I still have tears about it :(

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Maybe you should have got a Hyundai Lantra instead.

Archived