Thai Brides, whats your views

When you see men with Thai brides, what do you think about it.? they always seem to be a mismatch to me, i feel quite sorry for the women to be honest, i have also read quite a few horror stories about how they are just gold diggers, but having said that, i have read quite a few stories where the couple seem to be happy...so whats your views

When you see men with Thai brides, what do you think about it.? they always seem to be a mismatch to me, i feel quite sorry for the women to be honest, i have also read quite a few horror stories about how they are just gold diggers, but having said that, i have read quite a few stories where the couple seem to be happy...so whats your views

Many years ago when i worked as a courier I used to deliver a fair bit to a house in Chesterfield to a couple where she was clearly a Thai girl, early twenties, always friendly and chatty and he was a big fat slob in his late forties, always barged her out of the way if she answered the door and spoke to her like crap. It was horrible to see and I really hope she took him for what she could and got the hell out of there.

A few years ago, when myself and the wife parted, a guy i worked with who had a Thai Bride came over to speak to me, he heard i was single, and he said his Thai wifes sister was looking to meet someone and come and live over here, he showed me a picture....well she was gorgeous, and i was really tempted to contact her...but something told me it wasnt right...it just didnt seem the right thing to do...

I often wonder if my old work colleague is still with his bride, the last i heard they were both making plans to go back to her own country..

A few years ago, when myself and the wife parted, a guy i worked with who had a Thai Bride came over to speak to me, he heard i was single, and he said his Thai wifes sister was looking to meet someone and come and live over here, he showed me a picture....well she was gorgeous, and i was really tempted to contact her...but something told me it wasnt right...it just didnt seem the right thing to do...

I often wonder if my old work colleague is still with his bride, the last i heard they were both making plans to go back to her own country..

You should ahve contacted her, Thai women are lovely, warm and caring, they dont like the cold though.

is it love there after or just a passport?

Well.....that is always the question.....you dont wanna throw a few years into a relationship and then find out you were just a meal ticket.....having said that, i was led to believe that Thai women were quite loyal......ie; holding up their part of the bargain so to speak... :suspect::suspect:

Archived