Thai Brides, whats your views

I would have thought that you were more deeply moved by Pirates.
I first assumed you meant the film with Keira Knightly (pretty face but what's gone wrong in the shirt potatoes department?), then I used google and have to say I am rather shocked Muz Suffragette that you've even heard of such a film.

Actually my favorite film is David Lean's Hobson's Choice with a young John Mills, but that's another story going way off topic.

Back to Thai food and cheap domestic labour . . . .

I first assumed you meant the film with Keira Knightly (pretty face but what's gone wrong in the shirt potatoes department?), then I used google and have to say I am rather shocked Muz Suffragette that you've even heard of such a film.

Actually my favorite film is David Lean's Hobson's Choice with a young John Mills, but that's another story going way off topic.

Back to Thai food and cheap domestic labour . . . .

Full of surprises, me.:D I am more surprised that you had to google it, I would have thought that it had pride of place on your DVD shelf.

Archived