Thai Brides, whats your views

Really? I was under the impression that many men who buy into this legalised sex trafficking would not be able to pull a young pretty woman in the UK. Furthermore, culturally, Thai women are far more servile than British ones.

There's loadsa poor good looking women who'd instantly get in sack for a secure cushy life with these rich men, but their gloss wears off very quickly and are as about as feminine as a Wayne Rooney accompanied with more issues than life magazine.

Thai / Chinese / Brazilian women are better looking, sexier, feminine, very intelligent, have a pleasant demeanor with no emotional baggage.

There is no competition, the UK's good looking white trash cannot even compete and that's why they're left in squalour to breed for more benefits.

There's loadsa poor good looking women who'd instantly get in sack for a secure cushy life with these rich men, but their gloss wears off very quickly and are as about as feminine as a Wayne Rooney accompanied with more issues than life magazine.

Thai / Chinese / Brazilian women are better looking, sexier, feminine, very intelligent, have a pleasant demeanor with no emotional baggage.

There is no competition, the UK's good looking white trash cannot even compete and that's why they're left in squalour to breed for more benefits.

much as I hate to admit it I agree.

I was in shanghai recently staying in the expat area '

socializing with mixed groups at night time in the french concession with shanghai women and western women .

the shanghai girls seemed to have a sophisticated sexual femininty about them ,where as the western women in comparison just seemed like men with tits.

I noticed that most of the young western blokes if given a choice went with the shanghai girls most of the time .

the western womens emotional and sexual games have an habit of falling flat on their face around asian and oriental women:D

nations don't always have especially i.e. in glaringly different 'looks' at all.

you can't automatically tell Thais from other south east Asians just by looking at them, any more than you tell a French from a German person, just by looking at them on like a crowded bus, or train - provided there isn't any dead giveaway, like they're wearing lederhosen or something.

Thais, Malaysians, Indonesians, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Burmese, and Filipinos can all pass for each other very easily.

what an ace thread, it always gives us a giggle when workin in properties with thai brides in my experience - massive mismatches and really over the top patheticness displayd by usually slightly overweight middle aged baldies with deep pockets normally around S10 an i know a couple at grenoside

I've got to say a lot of thai guys really are pigs, especially when they've been drinking I"ve lost count the number of times I 've seem them knocking girls arounnd in bars and clubs... locals just seem to eccept it never bat an eye lid when it happens

I take it you did do something about it then?.

nations don't always have especially i.e. in glaringly different 'looks' at all.

you can't automatically tell Thais from other south east Asians just by looking at them, any more than you tell a French from a German person, just by looking at them on like a crowded bus.

I am pretty sure I could tell the difference between a German and a French man..

Archived