Gove: "Lets buy the Queen a £60m Yacht!"

Come on you moaning minnies, lets build her Maj a nice new boat, what's a few million between friends. Look at all the hard work she does, herself and Phil never stop working, they are both workaholics.

If we build it large enough maybe each member of the Royal family could have their own suite, and then bugger off into the sunset never to be seen or heard from again.

Angel.

And as a country that is keen to employer immigrants from around the world I propose Francesco Schettino for the job of captain.:)

I'd pull the gallows lever on anybody who did, and be proud to do so.

How embarrassing! Get back to the dark ages, this is the 21st century for pete's sake!

Anyway, I can say whatever I like about the Queen and you cannot hang me, yay for liberal democracy.

Screw the Queen.

How embarrassing! Get back to the dark ages, this is the 21st century for pete's sake!

Anyway, I can say whatever I like about the Queen and you cannot hang me, yay for liberal democracy.

Screw the Queen.

Why for my sake? :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm loving some of the posts on that link (thanks to the OP - very well written OP by the way):

From sadsadzoo "I thought the Tories had declared war on scroungers".:hihi:

Ah, if only. I can just imagine, black vans of snatch squads cruising the sink estates, looking for known lifelong scroungers, to be tapped on the noggin, chucked in the back of the van and never seen again, just like the street children in Buenos Aires.