Black points , What do I do

Hi there

I have 6 black points with my international driving licence . now I have to get UK licence because nearly, I have completed one year in UK . Does any one know how can I treat with this situation , Please can you advise me?

Hi there

I have 6 black points with my international driving licence . now I have to get UK licence because nearly, I have completed one year in UK . Does any one know how can I treat with this situation , Please can you advise me?

Slow down a bit?

Hi there

Speak to the DVLA or one of the driving schools who post on here could probably advise you.

Horizon are a good, send a pm and see what they say.

Now you have totally lost me.

Are the points black or not or have you just assigned blackness to equal negativity ?

We cannot use the term "black" to describe anything in these enlightened days, hence the whiteboard and not the blackboard in schools.

As such our friends licence has "points of an undecernable colour" on it. We must abide by the multi-culti laws you understand.

Angel.

Archived