Are you or do you know them from the past

I am looking for my school mates from Shirecliffe Secondry Modern School that left School in December 1959/ August 1960, with a view to reunion in August 2012. Although memory boxes are not as good as they used to be, I have thought of many with the help of Anthony 'Newty' Newbould, Graham 'Git thi Nek Weshed' Shepherd, Robert Hague, Stuart Jackson and Ann Grundy. Others we can remember and would like to hear from are Ken Wattam,Trevor Grafton,Kathleen Jepson, Barry Kirby, Peter Copley, Terry Eaden,Dave Allen,Malcolm Fearnley, Hayden Fields, Neil Shaw, Kay Godfrey,Ernest Stansall Rita Smith,Johnny Dixon, Leslie Reed, Janice Littlehales, Ibbotson,Ogden,Melluish, Tony Owen, Carol Rowney, Jim and Ted Bailey Gus Oates, Ann Williams, Malcolm Smith and Brian Lambert to name some of the schoolfriends. If you are these people or know of the whereabouts of these people could you please contact me on E-mail gacopeland@tiscali.co.uk.

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Graham Copeland

Archived