1. 1. Smoking

• I smoke
    • I don't smoke now
    • I smoke but want to give up
    • I have tried to give up smoking but failed
    • I like smoking and don't want to give up
    • I have never smoked
    • I have given up smoking and started smoking again

You forgot C.O.P.D incurable lung condition common in smokers almost unheard of in nonsmokers.Big two page article in tonights star.

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease,

my wife is a radiographer and I have seen some of the pictures of peoples lungs who smoke

Yes I have heard that one before about people eating more when they pack fags up,it must be an apatite killer as well my Dad was a heavy smoker he was a massive big bloke who was in the army all his life, he started with pains in his back and he went to the doctors they sent him for an x ray at the northern general they found a big cancer in his lungs,a few months later he was this little old man shuffling along he was gone in in 3 months what a waste he was only 72.

Both my mum and dad went the same way.

because it tastes great,

the people who wish to quit i wish you well and hope you do quit and live a long healthy life.

but also there are plenty of people like me who thoroughly enjoy smoking.

To start with all smokers enjoy smoking but then the addiction takes over and you only smoke to stop the craving.Prove me wrong and stop for just one day.

To start with all smokers enjoy smoking but then the addiction takes over and you only smoke to stop the craving.Prove me wrong and stop for just one day.

im quite open to that idea, but i fail to see how me stopping smoking for one day would prove you wrong that i dont enjoy the act and taste of smoking ?

Because it is very very very difficult to stop until something happens to put you in the mindset to stop. Then it is still not easy, but less difficult.

As for cigarettes being £50 a pack, no thanks, we already have enough social problems caused by addicts needing to steal to feed their habit

Archived