1. 1. Smoking

• I smoke
    • I don't smoke now
    • I smoke but want to give up
    • I have tried to give up smoking but failed
    • I like smoking and don't want to give up
    • I have never smoked
    • I have given up smoking and started smoking again

Had you on threads before you never have any thing constructive say about any thing, I hope I don't turn into someone you ether, I have a lot of issues who doesn't, I bet you have some as well and probably more than I do,I enjoy my self every day,sounds like you don't are you still gagging for a fag.

I do still crave the odd cigarette,I doubt that the cravings will ever go away. I can live with that. I can also live with the fact that people like to smoke and will never stop. I don't feel the need to ridicule smokers though. It's there choice, it should never be taken away from them. As long as people don't harm anyone else, it shouldn't matter.

I do still crave the odd cigarette,I doubt that the cravings will ever go away. I can live with that. I can also live with the fact that people like to smoke and will never stop. I don't feel the need to ridicule smokers though. It's there choice, it should never be taken away from them. As long as people don't harm anyone else, it shouldn't matter.

Yes I can agree with what you are saying,Iv'e never smoked so I have never had that craving thing to put up with,I just don't understand smoking one bit,the cost the heath concerns and the smell would put me off,and what possible benefit could you get from it beets me, I sit and watch people sucking away on there fags and I think what the hell do you want to do that to your self for and people who keep getting up to go out side to stand in the cold mystifies me as well.

Someone who has never smoked can never understand the attraction of smoking. I am an ex smoker and can appreciate how hard it is to give up and the pleasure that people get from smoking. I just choose not to smoke anymore, it was hard, but if I can do it, its quite within the reach of most smokers!

I just don't understand smoking one bit

No kidding!

a total ban on smoking anywhere in public should be the next thing then you will have to indulge in your stinking habit in the confines of your own house and die a lonely little death coughing your lungs up with out passing your disgusting secondhand smoke on to other people.

Thankfully most non-smokers that I know, don't have such malicious thoughts about people.

People smoke because it is their right to do so where it is legally possible to do so. Its the anti smoking brigade that want to have their moment of power by shunning smokers that make me sick. my life my body my choice. keep your nose out of what I want to do I say..... :loopy:

Yes I can agree with what you are saying,Iv'e never smoked so I have never had that craving thing to put up with,I just don't understand smoking one bit,the cost the heath concerns and the smell would put me off,and what possible benefit could you get from it beets me, I sit and watch people sucking away on there fags and I think what the hell do you want to do that to your self for and people who keep getting up to go out side to stand in the cold mystifies me as well.

Fair enough. There's plenty of things that other people do that I can't get my head round either. I still don't get your point though.

People smoke because it is their right to do so where it is legally possible to do so. Its the anti smoking brigade that want to have their moment of power by shunning smokers that make me sick. my life my body my choice. keep your nose out of what I want to do I say..... :loopy:

And you pay for your health care ?

And you pay for your health care ?

If you go to work & pay tax, you pay your way in life. Plus, the amount of tax on a packet of fags (from the UK) is more than enough to cover the cost of an individuals health care needs, should they require it!

Anti smoking brigade who are they never heard of them before,you as a smoker pollute the air that people have to breathe so you do interfere with other peoples legal and god given right to breathe clean air, the smell of your stinking habit makes me sick, yes it is your life to shorten by years and your body to damage as you choose as long as you do it at home is ok by me, my nose wont be any where near you as you probably stink like an old ash tray any way.

If you go to work & pay tax, you pay your way in life. Plus, the amount of tax on a packet of fags (from the UK) is more than enough to cover the cost of an individuals health care needs, should they require it!

Bonzo I saw a program on telly about people bringing fags back from holiday and they were saying you can only bring 200 fags into the country,that's not a lot for for a smoker most smoke 20 a day or so that wont last them long.

Archived