Addicted to sweets?

I have a really bad addiction to sweets, it all started a few years ago when too much salt intake brought on a form of mineres disease, so to compensate i started eating lots of sugary foods.

I had a full medical as part of my last job a few months ago where they check everything such as blood pressure, diabetes, heart rate, blood pressure etc and luckily they was all perfect despite my atrocious sugary diet.

I've now gone cold turkey since last Saturday and have no sugar at all, but I can't sleep, think properly, function, I drive like a woman, cold sweats, anxiety and really bad headaches.

Is this normal? Anyone else have withdrawals from sugar?

I have a really bad addiction to sweets, it all started a few years ago when too much salt intake brought on a form of mineres disease, so to compensate i started eating lots of sugary foods.

I had a full medical as part of my last job a few months ago where they check everything such as blood pressure, diabetes, heart rate, blood pressure etc and luckily they was all perfect despite my atrocious sugary diet.

I've now gone cold turkey since last Saturday and have no sugar at all, but I can't sleep, think properly, function, I drive like a woman, cold sweats, anxiety and really bad headaches.

Is this normal? Anyone else have withdrawals from sugar?

Drive like a woman????:roll: With those symptoms it sounds like you're going through the MENopause!!

Archived