Addicted to sweets?

Going from extreme to extreme is dangerous to your body. You shouldn't go cold turkey, you should slowly reduce sugar intake until you have completely weaned yourself off sugar.

Tried before but I never seem to accomplish anything because you just revert back to your old habits.

Tried before but I never seem to accomplish anything because you just revert back to your old habits.

Well what about substituting sweets for lots of berries and fruit. They contain lots of sugar so you shouldn't have withdrawal symptoms. And you won't enjoy them as much as sweets so should find it easier to cut down...

I have been ^ Still having trouble sleeping and feel off but feel less stressed than I did, this good skunk helps.

The amount of sugar i used was shocking though, 2 packs of jelly babies, 3-5 cans of Cherry Coke, loadsa other hard boiled sweets at lest each day.

Archived