Ideas for Valentines

I agree with most on here. We should not be wasting our money on tacky sh--te in the shops.

However,my partner will probably be expecting some kind of thoughtfull gesture,and i'm still racking my brains for originalty.

I will be making my own card for her with lots of sloppiness,poems (my own of course)inserted.

I cannot think of anything worse than sitting in a restaurant on V day with loved up couples,and pretending to be loved up couples.

you say people...

you mean some women

*sits back waits for the inevitable fury from the sisterhood*

Too easy, dude. Too easy.

It's very definitely people. I've had exes who were that way inclined until I stamped it out of them forcibly and at length.

It's people, and it's people who are very, very easily pleased and, in my opinion, misguided and commercially-focused in their idea of romance.

V Day doesn't have to be about buying anything.

A long, sensual toe sucking session can tell a woman "I love you" far more sincerely than any card or bunch of flowers. Plus, you can turn it into a fun challenge - how much of her foot can you fit in your mouth? Just watch out for the dead skin getting stuck in your throat.

This year i'm making a present (and hoping he doesn't happen to see this post before the day itself). I'm making a "52 reasons.." book. I will get a pack of cards ringbinded, before sticking a reason why I love him on each card. Its taken me since before Christmas to think of them all, and i'm still short of two. Its a lot nicer than I make it sound, and as his birthday is the day before its nice that it shouldn't cost too much as well.

This year i'm making a present (and hoping he doesn't happen to see this post before the day itself). I'm making a "52 reasons.." book. I will get a pack of cards ringbinded, before sticking a reason why I love him on each card. Its taken me since before Christmas to think of them all, and i'm still short of two. Its a lot nicer than I make it sound, and as his birthday is the day before its nice that it shouldn't cost too much as well.

aww i think thats a lovely idea tess

Archived