Having your internet controlled

Ok so 79p for a track from itunes 21p in europe. £6 for a dvd in USA £12 here, when are they going to balance the books? Why should our internet access be controlled? Surely its against human rights? Its not controlled abroad they can do what they want, OH I forgot china they have theres controlled but im forgetting there a communist country.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/isps-launch-copyright-law-appeal-182757871.html

f they get away with this its going to be like being told which tv channel to watch! Thought this was a free country. I just hope BT and talk talk win there case, if not we might as well sell our PC's, we will only be allowed on facebook and ebay!!!!

Ok so 79p for a track from itunes 21p in europe. £6 for a dvd in USA £12 here, when are they going to balance the books? Why should our internet access be controlled? Surely its against human rights? Its not controlled abroad they can do what they want, OH I forgot china they have theres controlled but im forgetting there a communist country.

f they get away with this its going to be like being told which tv channel to watch! Thought this was a free country. I just hope BT and talk talk win there case, if not we might as well sell our PC's, we will only be allowed on facebook and ebay!!!!

Can you rephrase that? It's by no means clear what you're so upset about.

Ok so 79p for a track from itunes 21p in europe...

Individual iTunes tracks are either 99 cents or 1.29 Euro in Europe.

That's currently 82p and £1.06 respectively.

I checked France, Belgium, Italy and Germany iTMS prices. Same pricing structure in all four.

Just a slight exaggeration or what?

I wasn't aware there was a "human right" to steal things. Must have missed that section of the act.

He never said anything about stealing things, he was asking why the same things by the same company are cheaper and dearer elsewhere.

And speaking of stealing, I assume you got permission from the copyright owner of the avatar you're using to use it yeah?

You seem very confused.

DVD Prices - Real Steel on Amazon.com (US) is $19.99 - in the uk its £11.99

iTunes prices are now roughly equal in Europe and the UK - there are pennies difference if any at all.

Archived