Having your internet controlled

Ok so 79p for a track from itunes 21p in europe. £6 for a dvd in USA £12 here, when are they going to balance the books? Why should our internet access be controlled?[/Quote]

^ This ≠ Our internet been controlled.

Surely its against human rights?

There isn't a human right, that says you should get an mp3 the same price as people in Europe, and I'm pretty sure the same goes for DVD.

Its not controlled abroad they can do what they want, OH I forgot china they have theres controlled but im forgetting there a communist country.

If they get away with this its going to be like being told which tv channel to watch! Thought this was a free country. I just hope BT and talk talk win there case, if not we might as well sell our PC's, we will only be allowed on facebook and ebay!!!!

Non sequitur.

I actually agree that internet censorship is not good, but the examples you gave are totally ludicrous.

DVD prices in the UK and US can be shown to be roughly equal. iTunes prices are NOT 21p in Europe - that's just an outright lie. Even if either were true (which they clearly are not), then they still have nothing to do with censorship.

Archived