BALDISM does it bother you baldie ?

I ask, as I was walking down the road and two young lads shouted "OY BALDIE" and thought it was rather amusing. I have had a bald head for the best part of 20 years and to be honest it doesnt bother me in the slightest. I am bald by choice because its a very easy haircut to manage. Some of the lads down the club seemed to get a bit hot under the collar when I mentioned the lads shouting Baldie at me, to the point of saying they should be arrested the cheeky so and so's..

Does being called Baldie or Chrome dome or Slap head bother you fellow hairless rooftop buddies ?

I ask, as I was walking down the road and two young lads shouted "OY BALDIE" and thought it was rather amusing. I have had a bald head for the best part of 20 years and to be honest it doesnt bother me in the slightest. I am bald by choice because its a very easy haircut to manage. Some of the lads down the club seemed to get a bit hot under the collar when I mentioned the lads shouting Baldie at me, to the point of saying they should be arrested the cheeky so and so's..

Does being called Baldie or Chrome dome or Slap head bother you fellow hairless rooftop buddies ?

Never thought of you as a baldie Phil! I'm surprised that you took offence at their comments, I would have thought that their attention would have brought temporary relief from your HPD condition!;)

Hey you over there!!

What's it like to have no hair??

Is it hot?? Is it cold??

I don't know, 'cos I'm not BALD!

:D

That's not how it goes it's:-

Baldy Baldy over there,

what's it like to have no hair,

Is it good, or is it bad,

or is it like a brillo pad.

...at last that's how we used to tease the bone heads when I was a cheeky little whipper-snapper.

Archived