"Live psychic" advert on the forum.

A lot of time the time, ads for what you have searched for on Google will come up...

And anyway, since when have adverts not been placed in the places they're going to make the most money.

Why do you think they advertise new beds at 3am, or Special K at during before loose women at 12.30pm when all the fat jobless moms are going to be watching?

I mean really, if you ever pick up a bridal magazine, let me just warn you they might be wedding shops advertised in there.

I think you miss the point

psychics are professional con men /women ..preying on vulnerable people .

[/b]

I think you miss the point

psychics are professional con men /women ..preying on vulnerable people .

So what?

If I believed in ghosts, and I believed that somebody who believes they can talk to ghosts, believed that they were talking to the ghost of my dead mom or dad or dog or whoever, and that in turn brought me comfort, what's the difference.

How dare insinuate that people successfully providing comfort to others is wrong if it's harming nobody else.

If they want to believe it, it's up to them, if they want to pay it it's up to them. If they do believe it, and it gives them comfort, I think it's not only not wrong, I think it's good.

How exactly are they conning them if they're comforted at the end of it and they're happy with the service?

Saying it's a con is like saying a vicar is evil for saying that the dead guy at a funeral is going to heaven.

It comforts the congregation and they all thought it was literally, 'A lovely service'.

You really have no legs to stand on in this argument.

So what?

If I believed in ghosts, and I believed that somebody who believes they can talk to ghosts, believed that they were talking to the ghost of my dead mom or dad or dog or whoever, and that in turn brought me comfort, what's the difference.

How dare insinuate that people successfully providing comfort to others is wrong if it's harming nobody else.

If they want to believe it, it's up to them, if they want to pay it it's up to them. If they do believe it, and it gives them comfort, I think it's not only not wrong, I think it's good.

How exactly are they conning them if they're comforted at the end of it and they're happy with the service?

Saying it's a con is like saying a vicar is evil for saying that the dead guy at a funeral is going to heaven.

It comforts the congregation and they all thought it was literally, 'A lovely service'.

You really have no legs to stand on in this argument.

A vicar doesn't pass on "messsages from the dead" which the customers/victims may make important life choices based upon. He has legs indeed.

So what?

It isn't everyone else that is a concern. They would be harming you!

"Live Psychic"?

Well, a dead one wouldn't be much use, then you'd have to get another one to contact that dead one to contact....

....I'll show myself out...

I could have had dialogue with their 'live psychic' but I really couldn't be bothered. It's a bit like the people with indian accents who keep ringing to tell me I have a virus on my computer. We both know it's a scam.

A vicar doesn't pass on "messsages from the dead" which the customers/victims may make important life choices based upon. He has legs indeed.

A vicar passes on messages from God which the customers/victims may make important life choices on.

But people still employ them because they comfort people when they need comforting, and as with psychics, so what if it's a load of bull, if it makes them feel better, there is no issue.

A vicar passes on messages from God which the customers/victims may make important life choices on.

But people still employ them because they comfort people when they need comforting, and as with psychics, so what if it's a load of bull, if it makes them feel better, there is no issue.

I thought they passed on messages from the bible. You make it sound like God talks directly to them, having secret conversations. A vicar is very different to a medium, like it or not.

Archived