Gay parents and Mothers Day.

You can doubt it all you like, it happened.

The authorities & Ofsted don't take kindly to racist teachers, this isn't the 1980's.

I know it's not thee 80s!

But do you know how hard it is to sack a teacher!

They would normally be transferred to some other school.

Ive just got off the phone with a friend of mine.

As she didnt see me take the little one to school this morning she rang to see if all was well.

We got chatting, as you do and i explained i had removed my daughter from school for her own saftey.

She then went on to tell me that she is taking her two kids out for similar reasons.

Another reason she is moving schools is the attitdue of some of the staff.

Last mothers day one of her kids wanted to do two cards as he has two mums. The teacher said no. No reason given just a no!

She complained to the school whos reasoning astounds me.

She was told that as the children only have one mum (im assuming she means biological) then only one card can be made and taken home and school rules mean she can only take one card home.

At first i thought she waswinding me up, having a laugh or whatever but the fact she ended up crying on the phone told me otherwise.

Rant over!!

These and other issues are probably less important normally in the light of your recent loss. You seem a tad chirpy considering.

Archived