Gay parents and Mothers Day.

maybe the other side was that a teacher teaching 25 young kids, all wanting attention and to make something different sometimes has to say "no", due to resource or time constraints and isnt always aware of special circumstances. Child is then disapponted and misinterprets or shortens it out of context so it sounds unsympathetic/bigotted. It sounds like mum takes her to school every day, why cant she phone school to make an appointment with the teacher 5 minutes before school to understand the situation and to communicate any special circumstances. If teacher really is uncooperative, then raise it with the head.

Jumping to conclusions, outing on internet forum or going to the star as a first point aint helpful either.

Quite simply If I had experienced what you did recently I don't think my focus would be on "gay parents", "mothers day", "religion", "human rights", "murder" etc. Maybe it's your way of mourning and coming to terms with your grief.

Im not sure why but some forumers seem obsessed with the death of my Dad.

Ive had nasty posts made about it, the odd weird pm and now this???

I hate to burst your (and anyone elses) bubble but my posts on here have nothing to do with my feelings about losing my dad.

To say they do is just bizzar.

..and some people haven't, it transpires, read the original post thoroughly.

I compare this "why cant she phone school to make an appointment with the teacher"

to this "She complained to the school whos reasoning astounds me.

She was told that as the children only have one mum"

Move with the times why don't you?!

Some teachers are good, and some are out and out atrocious.

I've praised teachers to the schools head for outstanding work, they know who they are, but also the ones not pulling their weight need flagging too.

Im not sure why but some forumers seem obsessed with the death of my Dad.

Ive had nasty posts made about it, the odd weird pm and now this???

I hate to burst your (and anyone elses) bubble but my posts on here have nothing to do with my feelings about losing my dad.

To say they do is just bizzar.

On the contrary..people do tend to grieve in all sorts of manner. I would say however you do post consistently on the same "bigoted, race, homophobic, and misogynistic" subjects, and self generated threads regardless of your loss before or after. Personally I'm not obsessed with your loss..wouldn't have know about it if you hadn't advertised it.

Anyway..I hope the healing process is working for you Mr Moran.

On the contrary..people do tend to grieve in all sorts of manner. I would say however you do post consistently on the same "bigoted, race, homophobic, and misogynistic" subjects, and self generated threads regardless of your loss before or after. Personally I'm not obsessed with your loss..wouldn't have know about it if you hadn't advertised it.

Anyway..I hope the healing process is working for you Mr Moran.

:rolleyes:

You done then?

Archived