What's the most embarrasing thing you've said or done?

Ok, so here's where I make a plonker of myself!

It was a very long time ago when I was 8 years old (yes you can make a fool of yourself and feel embarrased at that age)

I was in the cub scouts, and we were all sat round in a semi-circle around Akala when she asked "So who still believes in father Christmas?" (now there was a clue in the question but I didn't pick up on it). Like a shot, I put my hand up!!!! To my horror, I became aware that I was the only one! It was toe-curling, and I've never forgotten it. It's scarred me for life! My parents must have been very convincing! :hihi::hihi:

So what's yours? (no fairy tales please!)

I once walked naked into the wrong bedroom and tried to get in bed with the mother in law...whilst the father in law was in there as well.I was trying to nudge him across the bed with my naked a**e in his face.Stella does that to you....

That's what you might call a 'rude awakening' :hihi::hihi:

When I was about 18 I was in the car with my brother and his friend. We drove past a Fiat Cinquecento and I started ranting about how it's the ugliest, worst car in the world and you'd have to be a complete moron to buy one. I was met by complete silence. Guess who owned one... :? Doh!

Ok, so here's where I make a plonker of myself!

It was a very long time ago when I was 8 years old (yes you can make a fool of yourself and feel embarrased at that age)

I was in the cub scouts, and we were all sat round in a semi-circle around Akala when she asked "So who still believes in father Christmas?" (now there was a clue in the question but I didn't pick up on it). Like a shot, I put my hand up!!!! To my horror, I became aware that I was the only one! It was toe-curling, and I've never forgotten it. It's scarred me for life! My parents must have been very convincing! :hihi::hihi:

So what's yours? (no fairy tales please!)

Are you seriously trying to convince us that you've done nothing worse than that?

Are you seriously trying to convince us that you've done nothing worse than that?

Errrrrr....I don't recall trying to convince anyone of anything!...And yes I probably have at some time or another, but nothing sticks in my mind like that occasion!

[hint]..It's a bit of lighthearted fun!

Brilliant!...Love that one! :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Never saw again after I took the same girl to the Rock Inn at Crane Moor and bought half a dozen oysters ... she didn't know, but having never eaten oysters before I swallowed it whole and it got half way down my throat, I gagged and it came back, shot out of my mouth landing on her handbag. That was it ... gone!!! ... never understood why though???

Another drunken time i was on holiday in Puerto Banus and a bit worse for wear.One of the lads sharing the room most definitely warned me about my sleepwalking habit in the middle of the night.I distinctly remember getting up to go to the toilet and as it was dark did not want to put the light on.

As men do i found the toilet with with my legs against the rim and aimed down the toilet but for some reason i couldn`t fathom at the time i kept splashing all over my legs.As i was drunk i thought i was just hitting the rim and because i was drunk i was there for a loooong time letting out a big sigh of relief.Obviously i picked my friends towel up and wiped my legs off!!.

A couple of hours later i awoke to a massive bang and lots of swearing directed at me.I swore blind i could remember getting up and going to the toilet and got up to see what he was mad at.He was laid on the bathroom floor covered in p**s after slipping on a soaked tiled floor.

I had forgot to put the seat up.....

Archived