What's the most embarrasing thing you've said or done?

Went to a petrol station with the other half, while he filled the car up I went it to buy a few bits, when I came out I saw he was sitting in the car already waiting for me, so in I got and waited for him to pull away, and after a few seconds he still hadnt started the engine I started to turn to him to find out what was happening and came face to face with a complete stranger who was trying his hardest not to laugh. I had got in the wrong car, my other half had pulled over to one side to wait for me and a car of the same color had pulled up to the same pump. Oh boy did I feel stupid. The lovely other half was nearly wetting his self laughing and I never heard the end of it for a very long time :roll::hihi:

Only last year I walked out of work with my mates. On putting my coat on I reached into my pocket and pulled out a bag of dog poo...

Yes, the pooch on the left was the guilty party. Took her for a 5 min walk down the road before work.

Archived