Ron Paul wins nearly half of the young voters in new hampshire

So the old radical can get the young to vote for him,that shows just how much a radical manifesto can win over the voters,take note Rommney et al.

Romney actually won easily though so I doubt he's that bothered. Paul isn't radical. He's right-wing on abortion, health reform, everything. He's a member of the GOP. Radicals don't join the GOP. Conservatives do.

This is the UK. We don't get a vote which is just as well for Paul as it would be his policy to dismantle the NHS.

Paul said that Martin Luther King is one his heroes for practicing "the libertarian principle of peaceful resistance and peaceful civil disobedience," and highlighted his understanding that the drug laws in the United States unfairly penalize African Americans.

And the OP links to a website that says;

"Is there anything further to be said about Martin Luther King, Jr. and his destructive legacy?"

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2012/01/16/martin-luther-king-jr-and-the-rise-of-black-run-amerika/

and carries a white supremacy logo.

Go figure.

Not one of these republican candidates appeals to me in any way whatever. If they hope to beat BHO they'd better find someone else. What interests me more is whether any Democrat is prepared to run against him in their primaries. The independent voters are going to be a force to reckon with, since congress has never been so disliked as it is today

And the OP links to a website that says;

"Is there anything further to be said about Martin Luther King, Jr. and his destructive legacy?"

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2012/01/16/martin-luther-king-jr-and-the-rise-of-black-run-amerika/

and carries a white supremacy logo.

Go figure.

What are you on about:loopy: since when has the confederate flag been classed a white supremist one? you talk absolute rot,and I linked directly to the article about Paul nothing whatsoever to do with martin Luther king.

Stop trying to besmirch his name,your left wing and liberal are you not.:roll:

I would love it if Ron Paul got the republican nomination,it would shake up the race and offer a genuine alternative to all the yes men.

Not one of these republican candidates appeals to me in any way whatever. If they hope to beat BHO they'd better find someone else. What interests me more is whether any Democrat is prepared to run against him in their primaries. The independent voters are going to be a force to reckon with, since congress has never been so disliked as it is today

Can I ask if your a democrat voter or a republican? if your in the Obama camp I can see why none of the above would get your vote or appeal to you.;)

What are you on about:loopy: since when has the confederate flag been classed a white supremist one? you talk absolute rot <snip>

The one underneath the confederate flag that reads "White Supremacy for the Right" and contains a quote underneath it from George wallace calling for segregation.

What are you on about:loopy: since when has the confederate flag been classed a white supremist one? you talk absolute rot,and I linked directly to the article about Paul nothing whatsoever to do with martin Luther king.

Stop trying to besmirch his name,your left wing and liberal are you not.:roll:

I would love it if Ron Paul got the republican nomination,it would shake up the race and offer a genuine alternative to all the yes men.

This is the flag that Longcol was commenting upon.

The one underneath the confederate flag that reads "White Supremacy for the Right" and contains a quote underneath it from George wallace calling for segregation.

Its irelevant to the article though isnt it,how about the actual article and the fact he got almost half of the young to vote for him or will you keep trying to distract from it.let me guess;)

Archived