S8 Unofficial Forum Night Out FRIDAY 17 FEBRUARY

Soulgirl75

the guy that sat next to peaches all night . was nice to see you folks that turned up, but i also hadnt seen peaches for a couple weeks with being ill, so was great to combine it all. be nice to do it again sometime soon though, quite enjoyed the evening :)

Oh, its YOU!!!

The one whos the same age as me yet looks like hes in his bloody 20s!!!!

Well, i hope your happy with yourself!!!!

Nice to meet you tho fella:D

it was quite noisy in there tonight very true. i believe i saw you at some point (i believe we'v never met, but i seem to have an image of who you are from somewhere? lol not sure where). was a nice evening anyhow.
If you live anywhere in the area, you've probably been in my shop at some point, most people have, maybe from there. We were looking for a girl with curly red hair and we couldn't see one.

If you live anywhere in the area, you've probably been in my shop at some point, most people have, maybe from there. We were looking for a girl with curly red hair and we couldn't see one.

Did you have a spangly (and i have to say a little gaudy) top on?

im not sure where rubydazzler, but i have an image of you, that i seem to have picked up from somewhere, and when i saw who i thought was 'you' my mind immediately thought of rd. (but i wasnt gonna shout out, hey! is that you, as i would have looked a bit of a nipple otherwise lol). we were sat kinda in the middle ish, just back from the bar. there was. errm, 7 of us to start with but 2 left, so just 5 of us for rest of evenin

Archived