Whats to be scared of, "Coming out" nowadays ?

A troll.paranoiac and now it seems homophobic as well...not much going for you is there ?

lift the restriction on people putting what they think for 15 minutes on here, then see how understanding local people at grass roots level are to homosexuality. I don't think the subject matter would make good reading.

I know Muldoon personally and have been to his house on a few occasions .the question of his sexuality has never entered into any conversation, to me he is just a mate nothing more nothing less,Im straight ,he's gay ..so what

And that is precisely how it should be.

exactly my point. Thank you Glamrocker you are a good friend and thank you Plain Talker for your support

I have absolutely no problem with another person's sexuality, race, orientation, etc, Muldoon.

I have a couple of friends (well, one is more of an acquaintance, really) who are transgendered, but like GR says, I introduce them as "this is my friend X--" or "this is my friend Y--", Not "this is my friend the transsexual X..."

I know a few people who are out to their friends, colleagues & employers but not to their families or at least certain generations within their families most often parents & grandparents. If I'd been gay I'd certainly have kept it secret from my grandma who was upset enough when I stopped going to church. Should any children from the portion of my extended family that stayed within the church turn out to be gay they'd have to have great strength of character & face the possibility of being ostracised from their families if they came out. No doubt the same applies to many children with religious & otherwise bigoted parents.

I can understand why professional footballers for example don't come out and their are other areas where it's prudent to stay in the closet but thankfully these areas are steadily shrinking.

I know Muldoon personally and have been to his house on a few occasions .the question of his sexuality has never entered into any conversation, to me he is just a mate nothing more nothing less,Im straight ,he's gay ..so what

Well you both live in Toytown so why not? I'm sure you came away with a big fat smile on your face, Bangy!:hihi:

Archived