Whats to be scared of, "Coming out" nowadays ?

I don't like homosexuality. It sucks. Or - to put it another way - I'm buggered if I would be an homosexual.

I'm not sure whether my aversion to homosexuality or some other factor (a genetic factor, perhaps?) dissuades me from the practice of homosexuality - nor do I care.

I don't like homosexuality. I don't like turnips, either.

I don't dislike homosexuals. I have a number of friends/acquaintances who I know to be homosexual (and probably a few who I don't know to be homosexual) and I enjoy their company. . . . . .

Pretty much echoes my view. As long as homosexuals behave like normal people, I have no problem whatsoever, but those who deliberately exaggerate their condition and put on overt displays - the Boy George / Julian Clary types - are revolting.

I simply cannot believe anyone has a problem with anyone else's sexuality.

I mean, it just does not concern anyone but whoever you're being intimate with. There's absolutely no need to be revolted by it.

I mean, there are some really twisted acts out there, but I'm not revolted by them. Sure, they're not my cup of tea but it's not like I have to do any of them or watch them being done.

The whole 'it disgusts me' thing is simply unfathomable!

I am not gay. However, I do think we should allow every person to express themselves in whatever way they feel, without fear of abuse or reprisal.

What constitutes 'normal' anyway? I may not agree with some of the attitudes, behaviours and opinions of a person but it should never come down to the issue of sexuality. Like I know some pretty weird and out there people, but they are mainly straight, so go figure.

The issue of being propositioned and whatnot, well it has happened many times over the years. I've always politely declined, explaining my situation that unfortunately they havent got the right bits!, and it's never been a problem. I take is a compliment, when it stops happening thats when I'll start to worry!!

Pretty much echoes my view. As long as homosexuals behave like normal people, I have no problem whatsoever, but those who deliberately exaggerate their condition and put on overt displays - the Boy George / Julian Clary types - are revolting.

but those 'blokes' who deliberatley exaggerate their heterosexual condition and put on overt displays - the Frankie Coccozza / Mark Wright / A N Otherrealitytwat - are okay? becuase thats your bent right?

any chance of popping your values back on the time machine to whence they came from?

Well you both live in Toytown so why not? I'm sure you came away with a big fat smile on your face, Bangy!:hihi:

I dont know where toytown is but I can assure you Muldoon and myself do not live in the same town,he lives a good 15 miles away from me.you're beginning to worry me,seriously I think you ought to seek medical help for your condition,do you talk to yourself as well ?

Are you posting in character? Is your character an idiot? If so you have really nailed that dense, bigotted, narrow minded and ignorant character.

If this is for real, then you have issues. You need help.

Watch out if straight bashing becomes popular conrod as I think you might be targeted as you clearly are a suped straight male, who despises gay men, but doesn;t mind pretty lesbians getting it on as long as they let you watch. Or are you really hiding something about your sexuality and you despise gay men as there is a part of you that is unsure about your sexuality that you have to push down and you hate yourself but externalise these feelings.

Or maybe you are just a prat. It is a tricky one

... and people wonder why they stay in the closet with posts like this.

I once went into a closet, but thankfully I opened the door, but that was a long time ago which was alot more scarier than it is today.

Archived