Anyone else having problems booking The Sun £9.50 holiday?

Hi all,

I have a priority booking form for the sun £9.50 holidays as I have booked one before. This allows me to make the booking online today - which I have tried to do ... but ... the site kept crashing!

I put in my prefered dates and holiday parks and it gave me the options available, I selected one and it gave me a summary and I proceeded to make make payment ... but it crashed again before it confirmed payment had been made and therefore not taking me to any other pages were info may be needed.

I have received an e-mail to confirm payment has been made, but I havent received holiday confirmation, and the sun helpline doesnt open untill the 28th Feb which is useful!

Has anyone else had the same?

Or has anyone made their booking online and received e-mailed confirmation??

Thanks

I got priority and booked mine last night, all went through fine. Got my email confirming payment and the another confirming my date and park.

It's probably because there's so many people trying, I tried last night on the off chance it was open early and it was!!

Archived