Why do people display Avatars instead of Pics

hi, joined on here not long ago, and i have noticed that most people display Avatars instead of a small pic of themselves, i was just wondering why?.

are people shy?, or is it more that if they got up someones nose they cant be identified as easily ? Any thoughts

"joined on here not long ago," Who do you think you're kidding?

hi, joined on here not long ago, and i have noticed that most people display Avatars instead of a small pic of themselves, i was just wondering why?.

are people shy?, or is it more that if they got up someones nose they cant be identified as easily ? Any thoughts

Why do use "monkey69" instead of your real name?

I use my own name I've nowt to hide I haven't got anything worth having anyway,its a bit of a draw back some times when I feel like having a go at someone and saying some naughty things to them,but every thing I say on here is the truth as you can easily check me out,so I don't hide behind some funny picture and made up name, and that is one of my cars in my avatar.

Archived