Can You Guess What McDonald’s Food Item This Is?

I've been to all there places. Of course there are Mcdonnalds there. There's a Mcdonnalds in every corner of the world. You don't get half as many people using them in the countries I mentioned though. Most people like to know what they are putting in there mouth. Not like the ignorant Bits. As long as it tastes fattening and is ready yesterday the British would eat anything.
Well lets do a little comparison

Calories in a Big Mac = 490 Source

Calories in a chicken korma and rice = varies from around 500 to 800 depending on how you cook it do a google search if you don't believe me

Calories in a thai green curry = 562.5 Source

I'm sure theres others you could find that are lower in calories and I realise i'm being a total **** but the vast majority of brits don't stuff their faces at mcdonalds all day every day and you do the majority of us a disservice by suggesting that we do. Most of us are pretty decent in our eating habits. Most of us are fairly good about what we eat and don't deserve your little rant tarring us all with the same brush

Well lets do a little comparison

Calories in a Big Mac = 490 Source

Calories in a chicken korma and rice = varies from around 500 to 800 depending on how you cook it do a google search if you don't believe me

Calories in a thai green curry = 562.5 Source

I'm sure theres others you could find that are lower in calories and I realise i'm being a total **** but the vast majority of brits don't stuff their faces at mcdonalds all day every day and you do the majority of us a disservice by suggesting that we do. Most of us are pretty decent in our eating habits. Most of us are fairly good about what we eat and don't deserve your little rant tarring us all with the same brush

Why the comparison? Who said anything about calories? Good food doesn't mean low fat.

The majority of the British people are ignorant about food. That's why there are too many TV chefs and Tesco are taking our island over.

Why the comparison? Who said anything about calories? Good food doesn't mean low fat.

The majority of the British people are ignorant about food. That's why there are too many TV chefs and Tesco are taking our island over.

The comparison (and my behaving like an arse) is because you are being unfair. Most people are pretty good about food. A little misguided, a bit out of practise maybe when it comes to cooking, probably a bit far removed from the animal but generally ok about eating. Most people aren't in Mcdonalds and kfc and burger king all day

I know, it says that in the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/04/mechanically-separated-meat-chicken-mcnugget-photo_n_749893.html

The story has been amended to reflect that although mass produced chicken nuggets at large may contain mechanically separated chicken, McDonald's famous McNuggets no longer do contain "mechanically separated poultry as defined by the federal government.

Ah, its just that the title of your thread is 'can you guess what McDonalds food item this is?'

Are there any other fast food chains in Sheffield or is McDonald's the only one? Reason I'm asking is because McDonald's is the only food outlet that ever comes up for discussion on these kind of threads.

Poor old McDonalds are always the whipping boy!

Subway, Burger King & KFC are the other big boys but thats about it

Are there any other fast food chains in Sheffield or is McDonald's the only one? Reason I'm asking is because McDonald's is the only food outlet that ever comes up for discussion on these kind of threads.

No there are plenty. McDonalds is just generally perceived to be the worst: in terms of quality of food and atmosphere. It's the go to example, that's all. Even people who like to go there often acknowledge that it's a terrible place.

Archived