Texas - criminalising schoolchildren..

Those who mither on about the alleged lack of discipline in schools might to well to consider what happens in Texas and see what can go wrong when society becomes too heavy handed in such matters.

Having discipline does not mean you are on a path to instigating kindergarten-gulag's :roll:

Im not sure whats worse.

The hammering the poor lad took or the attempts to cover the video up.

Shocking and sickening!!!

This is one of those rare occasions when I find myself in complete agreement with you; I found it sickening too.

Of course it doesn't. Who said it did?

You did.... your argument is not balanced, its one sided and designed to only show an extreme outcome, vis a vis you are trying to insinuate that the argument for more discipline results in your example.

You did.... your argument is not balanced, its one sided and designed to only show an extreme outcome, vis a vis you are trying to insinuate that the argument for more discipline results in your example.

You are reading stuff that isn't there. I'm all for good discipline in schools.

What I'm against is the practise of criminalising children who shouldn't be criminalised.

You are reading stuff that isn't there. I'm all for good discipline in schools.

What I'm against is the practise of criminalising children who shouldn't be criminalised.

I'm sure most of the cases did justify criminal action.

There will just be a few exceptions that make good reading to rev up the do-gooders.

I'm sure most of the cases did justify criminal action.

There will just be a few exceptions that make good reading to rev up the do-gooders.

Yeh, notice how they take on a 6'3" guy with arms thicker than your thighs...these heroes really know how to dish it out. Be proud America, be proud.

Yeh, notice how they take on a 6'3" guy with arms thicker than your thighs...these heroes really know how to dish it out. Be proud America, be proud.

Which part of the word 'most' didn't you understand?

That aside, if people - youths included - refuse to cooperate with the Police and be totally compliant, I have no problem with them receiving stern physical 'correction'.

Which part of the word 'most' didn't you understand?

That aside, if people - youths included - refuse to cooperate with the Police and be totally compliant, I have no problem with them receiving stern physical 'correction'.

I guess your kids just walk about Black n Blue then hard boy?

Removing her shoes?...heavens forbid.

To justify indicates one thing..you're probably just as thuggish as the supercops in the vid.

Archived