Texas - criminalising schoolchildren..

I guess your kids just walk about Black n Blue then hard boy?

Removing her shoes?...heavens forbid.

To justify indicates one thing..you're probably just as thuggish as the supercops in the vid.

Hard boy? I feel no need for such things.

Nor did I justify that video - the Police in that clip were brutal and deserve prosecution, but I do nonetheless believe that Police should be able to mete out reasonable physical guidance, when required, to unruly members of the public. For example, somebody who swears at or threatens the Police should expect to feel the effects of a baton.

Nor did I justify that video

Of course you didn't justify it :roll:..as for your delayed feigned shock at the brutality of the clip? Yeah right, I'm convinced.

For example, somebody who swears at or threatens the Police should expect to feel the effects of a baton.

Would that apply to a family setting, do you think a parent should be able to use a baton also?

Don't know which is worse , this or those British Troops abusing young Afghanistand children :huh: Oh! were not suppose to mention that ...sorry

No you're not if your agenda is tit for tat. Personally I couldn't give a toss which side of the pond you or our state sponsored thugs live on.

C'mon poppins, you show us the endless footage of abuse in cells by cops on youths, you show us the corrupt politicians/judges who take kickbacks from private construction companies in order to keep those prisons full. It isn't a case of how good or better we are than you, but how much worse you are. Why? $$$$$$$$$$. No other reason.

Within 20yrs the UK will be a cesspit like the US..if not sooner.

Don't know which is worse , this or those British Troops abusing young Afghanistand children :huh: Oh! were not suppose to mention that ...sorry

Any abuse or ill treatment of children is equally worthy of condemnation is it not?

Can you not bring yourself to just say - 'yeah that's awful'?

Apparently not.

For example, somebody who swears at or threatens the Police should expect to feel the effects of a baton.

I'd be quite happy for them to be arrested and dealt with by a fine; why do you feel so compelled to promote physical violence over the application of the law?

Do you honestly believe cracking someone around the head with a baton is more productive reponse or are you just indulging in macho posturing?

As an aside - adressed to Conrod - did you ever misbehave as a schoolboy? Get into a playground scrap or somesuch?

Are you not glad that it was dealt with within the school? Would you have been able to achieve the successes you've made in your life thus far with a criminal record to your name?

Nor did I justify that video - the Police in that clip were brutal and deserve prosecution, but I do nonetheless believe that Police should be able to mete out reasonable physical guidance, when required, to unruly members of the public. For example, somebody who swears at or threatens the Police should expect to feel the effects of a baton.

Im glad you're not running for PM.

Archived