Texas - criminalising schoolchildren..

Latino surnames means they are gun-toting Mexican crime spree-ers? You're not very intelligent, are you?
Are you always this belligerant, or trying to show what a bigshot as a newcomer. We've had others like you on here. They disappear quickly, go peddle your trash elsewhere.:rant:

Don't know which is worse , this or those British Troops abusing young Afghanistand children :huh: Oh! were not suppose to mention that ...sorry
When this forum is not permanently calling my country a cesspit, it is attacking its own chavs, who obvoiusly threaten every OAP in Sheffield at every street corner. Totally insensitive to everybody but themselves. Funny that they should single out a part of one state, and paint 300,000,000 of us with the same brush. Texas has always been somewhat over the top in many things, and we know it. For all its many faults, I'm glad i live here, and no longer where you lot do.

My, that was a pretty wild stab at turning this into a race debate.

Whatever colour they were (and let's face it criminality is disproportionally high among young blacks), that approach had its uses.

We're talking about Texas where racsim is still rife, and why do you think criminality is high amongst certain discriminated groups?

Archived