Moron nearly caused a crash

to the moron that was driving a blue car this morning 17/01/12 at approx 8.55am and overtook a car on a solid white line on high lane, ridgeway, driving towards mosborough. you are an absolute IDIOT. i hope you read this message and realise just how idiotic you were. you not only overtook illegally, you were speeding like a maniac. myself and the car in front had to move into the edge or we would have been wiped out. can some people not think about what consequences their actions could have. i sincerely hope that if you continue to drive this way, you only kill or injure yourself. and yes, all you do-gooders out there can say i`m wicked for saying that but at least i show consideration to other drivers and would never put my life or the life of others at risk.

to the moron that was driving a blue car this morning 17/01/12 at approx 8.55am and overtook a car on a solid white line on high lane, ridgeway, driving towards mosborough. you are an absolute IDIOT. i hope you read this message and realise just how idiotic you were. you not only overtook illegally, you were speeding like a maniac. myself and the car in front had to move into the edge or we would have been wiped out. can some people not think about what consequences their actions could have. i sincerely hope that if you continue to drive this way, you only kill or injure yourself. and yes, all you do-gooders out there can say i`m wicked for saying that but at least i show consideration to other drivers and would never put my life or the life of others at risk.

I agree with this sentiment.

In my youth I was this type of driver. I'm not proud of it but I'll admit it.

One wet february day I was driving through the backlanes, going faster than conditions would safely dictate. I hit a large pothole which damage the car critically and I wrecked out. Luckily no-one else was involved.

It was the wake-up call I needed and that incident taught me a LOT more than any instructor could.

Fortunately for me I physically walked from the incident.

..... i hope you read this message and realise just how idiotic you were. you not only overtook illegally, you were speeding like a maniac.
what makes you think he can read or realise. He only knows me me me me

yes they are all over the place,outher day was waiting for the lollypop lady to cross the kids at school on lound side chapeltown,3 cars waiting,when a .........overtook the lot of us,then he forced his way in near the front,double white lines,kids,if i had got his number would have reported him,mooron set off 15 mins earlier,no need to endanger outher people.....:loopy::loopy:

Archived