Have you ever been stopped and searched by the Police?

I have twice in the last week which i find a bit odd, I'm 34 have white skin drive an old mans car and live in BME area and on both occasions it was on London Road and the Police were checking I had car insurance.

Before last week hardly ever even though I look less dodgy now than ever before.

I have twice in the last week which i find a bit odd, I'm 34 have white skin drive an old mans car and live in BME area and on both occasions it was on London Road and the Police were checking I had car insurance.

Before last week hardly ever even though I look less dodgy now than ever before.

Reason enough, get a decent motor, and for god sake get rid of that white skin!!

they don't have to give a reason. They usually do, but they don't have to.

but they wouldn't have been stopping you to check your insurance without reason. They can do that from the car now it's all computerised. If they gave you a producer to bring your docs to a police station within 7 days, and you are insured, then maybe there's some glitch in the system in your case and even though you are insured, it's not showing up on the system for some reason. If that is the case, you'd better travel with your insurance details on you, because if you drive an old car you can expect to be stopped a lot.

god heres me reading the title thinkin stopped in the street while walking ? The answer yes many times around pitsmoor an firth park in the 80's early 90's - stopped in a motor ? yes again in the same places a few times but more recently stocksbridge bypass !

That's not stop and search. That's stop and ask for car insurance. Stop and search is looking for drugs, weapons, etc.

Nothing to do with your earlier post then:

"Fruit is good but still doesn't help withdrawals, gonna try some cannabis later so that should help with sleep problems."

"I have been ^ Still having trouble sleeping and feel off but feel less stressed than I did, this good skunk helps."

Ive been stopped twice in the last year.

First time the officer was clearly bored and so we went through the motions, name, address, inside leg, the usualy.

The second time i refused to get out of the car, showed him my DL through the window, ignored his threats of arrest, pointed out he knows im insured and that im the registered keeper of my car and once hed finnished his strop i went home.

Archived