Sleep experiments..

I was in the army for years and sleeping to the army is a waste of time,I can fall asleep anywhere and sleep anywhere lights on or off, basically sleep on a cloths line,but if left to sleep I can sleep for 12 or 13 hours non stop snoring like a pig,when I go to bed I am asleep with in seconds thunder and lightning and a bomb going off will not wake me when I am asleep,the kids used love painting my face and putting make up on me when I fell asleep on the sofa,I once fell asleep at a job interview,but the funny thing is if I have to get up early I can wake up without an alarm and on time.

Im assuming you didnt get the job:hihi:

Hey

Yer some of my posts got deleted because they said i was spamming the network, which I didn't really intend to do.

Anyway were a group of students looking for people who have sleep disorders to possibly make a documentary on. It's just an idea in the pipe line, so were just attempting to find some people who have interesting stories and would be willing to participate. Even if you don't want to be shown but have a story we can work around it.

If you are interested please pm letting me know who is.

Thanks

:)

Archived