Most Laughable Car Modification

I once saw a reliant robin that had been monster pimped. It had a 3.5 sd1 rover engine in it and the biggest rear wheels that I had ever seen. I asked the owner "why ?" he said it was a bet at work, cost him the best part of £4000 for all the mods.

I've seen a Skoda Octavia with all the badges removed and Mustang badge fitted to the grill, like it's a model that they only sold in small numbers in Mallorca where it was, and I saw a Toyota Supra in the Dominican Republic which had been de-badged then re-badged with stick on Ferrari badges. But I think the best one was in Spain where I saw an Aixam 50cc micro car (popular in Spain as you can drive them on a scooter license) fitted with chrome spinners, mirror glass and a spoiler. You had to see it to believe it.

What's the most ridiculous car modification you've ever seen? I saw a Skoda Felicia GLX the other day with 4 young guys in it. The owner had taken the 'Type R' badge from a Honda and stuck it under the Felicia badge. Hilarious.

If you're going to be daft enough to do that, at least put a really good badge on it like a Lamborghini or something...

...you'll still look an utter fool, but at least you'll be an utter fool with high aspirations. :hihi:

Archived