Gaza Activist Stabbed After Exposing Hamas Use of Human Shields

Violence and terrorism is a way of life for the 'palestinians.

In their short, made-up history - violence has been the cornerstone of their existence.

Whether killing their neighbours (not just Israelis) starting wars or killing their own, violence is the 'palestinian' culture. It is their main identity and export.

The fact that the 'palestinians' are the most bankrolled people on earth based on an invented history, with billions being poured into their coffers whilst genuinely needy and deserving people elsewhere in the world get overlooked, is sickening.

We're talking about a 'people' who celebrate in the streets after slitting the throat of a 3-month old Israeli baby - so stabbing one of their own who broke out of the culture and tried to expose them, is no surprise at all.

ALLEGED?!

But i agree they are in a war zone (they don't agree, nor do the Israelis or there would be a proper war)

Personally i feel Gaza should have long since been flattened and turned to a resort for decent civilised people. There is a little bias in my OP, i wonder why i, a Jew would be against a regime that wants to kill me for being a Jew?

I said 'alleged' as the OP refered to 'masked atackers' and didn't provide any reason or evidence to connect them to Gaza's rulers.

Violence and terrorism is a way of life for the 'palestinians.

In their short, made-up history - violence has been the cornerstone of their existence.

Whether killing their neighbours (not just Israelis) starting wars or killing their own, violence is the 'palestinian' culture. It is their main identity and export.

The fact that the 'palestinians' are the most bankrolled people on earth based on an invented history, with billions being poured into their coffers whilst genuinely needy and deserving people elsewhere in the world get overlooked, is sickening.

We're talking about a 'people' who celebrate in the streets after slitting the throat of a 3-month old Israeli baby - so stabbing one of their own who broke out of the culture and tried to expose them, is no surprise at all.

You're right- they are just as guilty of terror and violence as Israel is- like I said before, 'six of one and half a dozen of the other'.

Just as Israel justifies it's acts of terror as being self defense, so do the other side.

It's a cycle of violence and retribution in which each side believes it's acting in self defense.

A solution is unlikely in the near future- if everyone continues to be in denial and insist on putting the blame on one side only, then a solution will be impossible.

You're right- they are just as guilty of terror and violence as Israel is- like I said before, 'six of one and half a dozen of the other'.

Just as Israel justifies it's acts of terror as being self defense, so do the other side.

It's a cycle of violence and retribution in which each side believes it's acting in self defense.

A solution is unlikely in the near future- if everyone continues to be in denial and insist on putting the blame on one side only, then a solution will be impossible.

where you are wrong is jews want peace.

I said 'alleged' as the OP refered to 'masked atackers' and didn't provide any reason or evidence to connect them to Gaza's rulers.

"They said I am a collaborator and I should wait for my punishment, saying I must revoke what I said or else," he told Ma'an.

Who else could it have been?

where you are wrong is jews want peace.

Many do want peace, equally, so do many palastinians.

Many Israelies want peace, but believe it can only be acheived through violence, equally, so do many palastinians.

What's your point? Are you suggesting that all jews want peace and that only jews want peace?

I don't know, they were wearing masks.

Presumably there's no actual evidence showing who they were- if there is, someone should post it, because it would add weight to their case.

Has any organisation claimed responsibility for the attack?

Hamas don't usually claim responsibility when they're killing their own..

Many do want peace, equally, so do many palastinians.

Many Israelies want peace, but believe it can only be acheived through violence, equally, so do many palastinians.

What's your point? Are you suggesting that all jews want peace and that only jews want peace?

I am saying only those Jews, and the Jews with power want peace. Palastinians want peace? no. they want every Jew dead.

Archived