Gaza Activist Stabbed After Exposing Hamas Use of Human Shields

He's an hero of mine. I found him on a link through Richard Dawkins site. He talks a lot of sense. Its a pity he's not involved in politics in some way, he'd get my vote every time...

Not involved in politics? He's a patron of UKIP, that party you said the other day you supported. I think you know very well he's involved with UKIP.

because you misunderstand our positions? one thing i am certainly not is a racist.

Ian this is SF where anyone who dares to critique anything none white, Christian or none right wing, has got to be, without question, a paid up member of the KKK. Who's dad is a knuckle dragging BNP member and who's mum regularly marches with the EDL and stamps to death disabled puppies for fun......:D

Ian this is SF where anyone who dares to critique anything none white, Christian or none right wing, has got to be, without question, a paid up member of the KKK. Who's dad is a knuckle dragging BNP member and who's mum regularly marches with the EDL and stamps to death disabled puppies for fun......:D

Well as you once admitted to recruiting for the EDL then apart from the puppies that may be a fair assessment.

You missed out ss stormtrooper.

Or does the avatar make that one not worth trying to deny ? :D

Archived