BodyFlo Fitness and Combat Sports - new gym opening in Hillsborough

maxm

I've just found out that one of Sheffield's top muay thai fighters Dan Hudson is opening a new fitness and combat sports gym in Hillsborough called BodyFlo Fitness and Combat Sports (http://www.bodyflofitness.co.uk/). There's an open day this Saturday - is anyone here going down?

There aren't many photos of the place on their website but there is a Facebook page that's got some "work in progress" photos of the place being built: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bodyflo-Fitness-Combat-Sports/212743735471451

Looks like they've got a lot of serious kit!

• 2 months later...
I've just found out that one of Sheffield's top muay thai fighters Dan Hudson is opening a new fitness and combat sports gym in Hillsborough called BodyFlo Fitness and Combat Sports (http://www.bodyflofitness.co.uk/). There's an open day this Saturday - is anyone here going down?

There aren't many photos of the place on their website but there is a Facebook page that's got some "work in progress" photos of the place being built: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bodyflo-Fitness-Combat-Sports/212743735471451

Looks like they've got a lot of serious kit!

You seem to know a lot about it, considering that you've 'just found out'. :hihi:

Good luck with it, I have to say that it looks like a quality place.

Thanks for everybody's Great feedback and comments, We are situated on Hawksley Avenue Hillsborough, S6 2BG.Come down and check us out!

Why not try something new. If your looking to get fit, tone up and have fun Bodyflo's range of fitness classes are perfect. If your looking to learn a new sport, Bodyflo's combat sport classes are for you, whether this is for self-defence or wanting to compete. There is a class to suite. Bodyflo also offers a fully equipped strength and conditioning suite and in house physio (Mark Roe sports physio academy). All this at one venue, you can't go wrong.

Muay Thai is taught by Former World and European Champion Daniel Hudson BSc.

Sheffield Shoot is taught by Pep, who is a experienced in coaching MMA fighters

Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu-jitsu is taught by BJJ Black belt John Goldson

All of theses coaches together make Bodyflo the most complete gym in Sheffield for MMA and combat sports.

Just had a browse of the website, and got some questions.

What are the differences in membership level?

I.E. you have conditioning suite only, and full membership. I'm imagining that obviously you cannot use the cage or ring if it's conditioning suite only?

What's included in the conditioning membership that isn't in the full membership?

I'm asking here by the way, as it will probably be a common question people will have :)

cheers.

Hi all, just to clear a couple of things up on our memberships at Bodyflo Fitness & Combat Sports

Our Full membership for £28 p/month includes use of our strength & conditioning Suite and all Scheduled Classes

Our Strength & Conditioning only membership for £16 p/month includes use of our strength & conditioning suite and a discount on the price of our classes. so for people who want to mainly work on their strength training, but want to do the occasional fitness or combat class they can book one for £3.50 instead of the usual £5 for none members per class.

We do student discounts on membership and pay per class aswell

We update our schedule on our Bodyflo Facebook site and give updates on classes.

Call us on 01142343103 or email us bodyflofitness@gmail.com

Thanks for everybody's Great feedback and comments, We are situated on Hawksley Avenue Hillsborough, S6 2BG.Come down and check us out!

Why not try something new. If your looking to get fit, tone up and have fun Bodyflo's range of fitness classes are perfect. If your looking to learn a new sport, Bodyflo's combat sport classes are for you, whether this is for self-defence or wanting to compete. There is a class to suite. Bodyflo also offers a fully equipped strength and conditioning suite and in house physio (Mark Roe sports physio academy). All this at one venue, you can't go wrong.

Muay Thai is taught by Former World and European Champion Daniel Hudson BSc.

Sheffield Shoot is taught by Pep, who is a experienced in coaching MMA fighters

Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu-jitsu is taught by BJJ Black belt John Goldson

All of theses coaches together make Bodyflo the most complete gym in Sheffield for MMA and combat sports.

Quality!

Looks like I have just found a place to train (even at my age, just fo fun!)

Archived