Nobody wants superfast broadband in S. Yorks

At least nobody much, according to this article today.

Has this been (yet) another colossal waste of money by our council (and the others) or will it eventually come good?

Edit: there are a number of threads on the forum dealing with the Digital Region project but most of them are about speed issues, different ISP's and so on so I started another one.

I also switched to Origin Broadband after being with Sky for many years which was dreadful, very slow and poor connection, but my new supplier is so much better, I can now download anything in a matter of seconds, it's great.

Well, I'm switching as soon as my current contract expires. I would have got it earlier if I even knew it existed. Yey for poor advertising.

jb

I think that the lack of advertising has helped cause problems. I knew about it but was under the assumption that it was not yet available and only found out that I could get it now just a few days ago.

Archived