Still more threats to free speech from religion

It'll be intersting to hear this brave lady in Sheffield on February 1st.

http://www.sheffieldhumanists.org.uk/

Make it if you can.

Do I have to be a member to come to this talk? Is there a charge for admission? I want to come but I don't believe in paying for free speech.

Maybe you could drum up some more publicity by putting it in the events section and the Sheffield section.

Im no fan of religion (i assume this is an attack on islam ) but even i can tell these are no threat at all.

Free speach?

If your that worried about losing it take it to your MP.

If you take a look at Plain Talker's post you can see that it's not just free speech that's being affected. It's that you're accused of having an agenda or simply a racist for even questioning Islam. People don't mind you having a pop at Christianity as much but it seems to be trying to catch up with Islam on the taking offence stakes.

If you take a look at Plain Talker's post you can see that it's not just free speech that's being affected. It's that you're accused of having an agenda or simply a racist for even questioning Islam. People don't mind you having a pop at Christianity as much but it seems to be trying to catch up with Islam on the taking offence stakes.

One law for all is the agenda. violence is the threat to free speech.

Do I have to be a member to come to this talk? Is there a charge for admission? I want to come but I don't believe in paying for free speech.

Maybe you could drum up some more publicity by putting it in the events section and the Sheffield section.

Cannot find anything to say a charge applies, or if you have to be a member. However id pay, and im joining.

For evil to happen the good have to be silent.

Cannot find anything to say a charge applies, or if you have to be a member. However id pay, and im joining.

For evil to happen the good have to be silent.

I asked because it's good to be prepared. I was joking about not paying for free speech. If it's just to cover the room booking I will pay it.

I asked because it's good to be prepared. I was joking about not paying for free speech. If it's just to cover the room booking I will pay it.

It's free but they send around a bucket to cover the cost of hiring the room. See my signature below for the One Law for All website.

Archived