Sheffield Eagles

renno

I would go and watch them, but £15 is a wee bit steep, IMO. If 2 of us go, thats £30 gone, then theres food and watering, so were looking at best part of £50. If they did the offers like the used to (get in for a quid, season tickets for £50) then I would go more often.

Drummerrich

You would have to pay for your refreshments wherever you go, or eat/drink before or after the event!

I think £15 per person for the second tier of Rugby League is reasonable, what would you have to pay for a similar level of soccer?

On the plus side there is a family friendly atmosphere, no obscene chanting, mixing safely with the opposition supporters, and no prima donnas on the pitch!

A possible alternative would be the Hillsborough Hawks, they play at Hillsborough Arena, 2.00 pm kick off, on Saturday they are playing Victoria Rangers in the Pennine League, and it's free!!

Hope to see you there!

Moved to Sheffield from the RL 'heartlands' near Wigan a couple of years ago and can't get back to watch Saints. So, I went to a few Eagles games and it's been OK. Think they're really eager to push for Superleague. Could only be good for the city!

£110 for a season ticket me and my mate are going your more then welcome to join us

Wouldn't mind going to see some Rugby League sometime. If you don't mind a hanger one, may join you sometime as most of the people I knock about with aren't really sport fans

The Eagles will be having many new innovative offers and deals throughout the season and it's great for kids as season tickets for them are free!

The Eagles have a brand new facebook page https://www.facebook.com/#!/OfficialSheffieldEaglesRLFC too keep upto date with all Eagles goings on and on twitter @sheffieldeagles too!

The Eagles are a club on the up and need your support!

Archived