Ringtons Tea Delivery Man

tasha_78_1

there was never amr ringtone it was started by mr smith & mr tissington they didn't want to call it smiths as it was too common & didn't want tissington so some how got to the name ringtones, both me & my wife used to work for them that's how we know this.

Hi mickey mouse

Thanks for that info like I said in my post I was led to believe that a Mr Ringtone had previously worked for INGRAMS and then started up on his own I have not been able to track any one down who actually worked with myself at Ingrams in the 60s to try and confirm what we were told :huh: .

My family has always been a ringtons tea family my gran always had it so does my mum and so do i now have ringtons . Like one lady said her daughter used to get it and her bill got big that so to happened to my mum as well were always out when they called but mum would pay it at the end of the month . Will on the day 13 years ago a young cheeky tea man knocked on the door just as i was about to leave for work and said that we owed so i paid my mums bill and left her a note till her i had paid it and that she now owed me the money . I locked the door and set on my way to work at the local pub as i walked up the road the tea man was still on his round and stopped and asked for my number well as i said that was 13 years ago now and im still with my ringtons tea man :love: he does not work for them now left them to do pc repairs . But if it wasnt for ringtons i wouldnt have met my lovely hubby and have 4 wonderful daughters .

My family has always been a ringtons tea family my gran always had it so does my mum and so do i now have ringtons . Like one lady said her daughter used to get it and her bill got big that so to happened to my mum as well were always out when they called but mum would pay it at the end of the month . Will on the day 13 years ago a young cheeky tea man knocked on the door just as i was about to leave for work and said that we owed so i paid my mums bill and left her a note till her i had paid it and that she now owed me the money . I locked the door and set on my way to work at the local pub as i walked up the road the tea man was still on his round and stopped and asked for my number well as i said that was 13 years ago now and im still with my ringtons tea man :love: he does not work for them now left them to do pc repairs . But if it wasnt for ringtons i wouldnt have met my lovely hubby and have 4 wonderful daughters .

What a great story enjoyed reading it, I was at my Daughters last week and the ringtons tea guy turned up,my son in law had a mug and a box of tea delivered for the Queens Diamond celebrations, good old Ringtons tea man.

Archived